Did you see Noura (Nawal said )
No I come 2 you first (I said)
This afternoon I saw Nouora with Nawal she is very small (Nawal's brother said )
What about you ? are you okay did you find difficulty during delivery ?( I said )
Thank God I forget every thing when I saw Noura …go see you daughter and read some if Quran on her (Nawal said)
Yes I will go now (I said)
I go out said but I saw some thing in Nawal's eyes , she try 2 hide some thing but I know my sweetheart I can read what she feel from her beautiful eyes . I went 2 nursery for the children who borne early I show the nurse my ID. She told me okay your child NO. 16 . she is very small baby they bout a tube 2 her nose 4 nutrition .i start 2 took 2 Noura and said ;-
Your father,, Noura not attend your birth…. even he not get a news about it
The work and the my condition chain from iron…… and bad luck with thorns on my rood
You mother's illness excruciate me to much …the fire in my heart increase
Why do you not told me to cry 2 gather ,,you from birth and me from yearning .
My heart break parts on this day … your birthday when I from you a way
I come back 2 Nawal's room she put make up on her face and prepare her hair I swear he no need markup and her hair not need prepare . I hug her so much cuz her brother not in the room
One breast I have are u satisfy (Nawal said )
Now become your heart near me more than before (I said)
She smile and said we will see
You will be okay ….this is time I approve 2 you … I love you more than you love me ( I said)
But I do not see you happy is any thing you want tell me (I said )
Not now this night our night come near me (Nawal said)
Suddenly her brother enter the room and said ( they will come after 30 minutes 2 give you the chemotherapy the doctor said we must make it fast .
Okay you can go 2 your family this night I will be with Nawal I will take care (I said)
Thank you I will go by the bus (her brother said)
When her brother go out Nawal said ( is the chemotherapy painful how can take it )
My love you most take it I which I take it instead if you ( I said )
NO do not say that (Nawal said )
You are strong more than I thought you pass difficult situation than this I will be with you and Noura too( I said )
When they come the nurse with system for chemotherapy . I hug Nawal while they inject the chemical in her body .
Okay do not look,,, how do you feel (I said )
Not much my love do not be worry (Nawal)
When they finch the nurse said ( you did not feel pain )
No not that much (Nawal said)
My be his hug work let you not feel the pain (nurse said) I smile with Nawal and the nurse too
The gave us information about the side effect 4 chemotherapy .
My hair will falling down axm (Nawal said)
I love you (I said)
My skin will change 2 dark how can you stay with me (Nawal)
I love you I do not love your body only ,,,,why you say that also the said effect will be temporary… your hair will be more softer than now and your skin 2 ( I said)
I hug Nsawal ….the door open . what happen ? (Nawal's brother )
Nawal take the chemical she is okay ,,,you did not go 2 your family ?
I miss the bus I will sleep with you .
Okay I will go and take room in any hotel near by ( I said)
No will stay three 2 gather it is one night (Nawal said)
In down I wake up and come near Nawal and say (I will go now 2 our town for the work I will come back next week )
Okay Allah(God) with you I will call you(Nawal said)
When I leave the hospital I hear some body call me (axm axm ) wait . he is Nawal's brother
What happen why you flow me (I said)
I must tell you some thing Nawal not want 2 tell you…. but you must know (N ;s Brother saod)
What I must know??? ( I said )
The doctors have doubt the cancer transfer 2 her liver ..YOU MUST KNOW SORRY ( N's brother said)

1 comment:
Salam mashAllah, keep up the good work, visit and follow comment on my blog if you like, read the story about' the boy and the fish'
Post a Comment