p-4
My sis told Nawal the news my father will sent letter 2 her father ask his daughter nawal 2 be came a wife 4 me . Nawal said ( I do not know I see so many letters in my father's office asking the same subject but my father not told me and when I compare the guys with ur brother I admire his opinion and his principle and when I pray 2 my God 2 help me 2 chose…. when I mention ur brother nam;s I see my eyes full off tears !!! I said 2 my self w.w hat happen why????.
But after weak they replay 2 me father …they do not want me 2 be a husband 4 there daughter …..my mam said ( do not be sad I will find the most beautiful girl 2 be
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment