Tuesday, April 12, 2011

nawal and ABDLRAHMAN

Of course I am in love with beautiful girl but I must give u an introduction about my society. In my society you can not see a girl as guy only if she is your mother ,sister ,daughter , wife or small girl not more than 14 years old

My sister told me one day there a girl love your drawing and your poem and she want 2 read and see my work . I told my sis (can I meet her to explain my work ) sis said U KNOW U CAN NOT ,,,she is not like those girls who meet guys and u know her father and brother will kill you if they see u with her ..but she admires you and ur work so much and she is beautiful ,cool girl and she my ( NO forget it… meet her… see my work not more than that)
Lfriend pl;s help me this is what I told my sis

On day my family have a wedding and my sis told me she will come as friend 2 my sis and I can see her from the small window at the roof ^_^ we have 2 big room one 4 the men other 4 women ….my sis said I will point 2 her when I see you from the window and do not full down and kill your self . I SAW HER dancing with the girls ,,,,sweetness, beauty ,angel.. she beyond that and I write poem 4 her immediately

No comments: