Tuesday, April 12, 2011

nawal and ABDLRAHMAN

p-3
I told my mam very thing also my plan 4 near future .

My mam look 2 my eyes and said ( my baby you are still yang ,you do not have job only some time u work in
ur dad farm …. I know this girl she is good but we have many beautiful girls in our family chose any one I will happy 2 help u …why u ignorer our girls and follow the stranger )

I feel my eyes full of tears and said ( mam I told you my plans and if you do not help me and tell my father 2 send massage 2 her father ask him Nawal 2 be my wife I will go alone without u or my father (by the way her name is Nawal)

No no you are crazy you will bring the shame 2 our family …gave me some time and I will tell your father ---mam said
Introduction;-

Nawal's father love his daughter so much spicily when his wife(Nawal's mother) died .she is not the oldest girl but she take care 4 every thing in her house , her father , small children ,also she is work as teacher in girls school (we have separate school 4 girl and boys from elementary 2 university ) the families ask Nawal' father 4 there sons 4 marriage but Nawal's father said 2 them she do not want 2 marry now…..in my opinion he want her 2 help him raising the children

No comments: