Our life after the wedding like sweet dream we went 2 Egypt 4 honeymoon our small family have fundamental of success .LOVE I think the love between me and Nawal it is enough fore the world . money is more the enough cuz I was promoted in my work also Nawal work as teacher . we transfer 2 different city cuz my job become there near sea .i become sorry not build my future good 2 make Nawal proud if me also I believe she deserve better than me . I let some bad habit 2 be more nice more sweet 2 every body .
Also we become close 2 Allah (God) cuz we believe He is Who mad our destiny 2 meet each other in the end. more close 2 the Islam instruction . we try help the boor people 2 make every body happy like us as son as we can . cuz we win in the end my be we hurt some body when we fight 4 our love like her brother and my mother .Nawal and I become more warmhearted 2 them until my mother love her more than my sis .also her brother and me become friends I coordinate with my sweetheart 2 contraception 2 years cuz we do not want 2 be busy with baby and have full time 2 love only
One day I came 2 our house from the work I did not fond Nawal still in school but I fond from woman's doctor stack on the marrow the doctor wrote in it the result of the examination positive ( wow Nawal pregnant we will have a baby ) when Nawal came from her school she said ( I want 2 surprise you I do not tell you until I become shore from the doctor ,are you angry cuz we have a deal 2 have baby after 2 years ) No I love 2 have a baby from you only you ( I said ) I am afraid 2 be jealous from the baby (she said ) no body love you like me but I am not that bad 2 be jealous from my baby (I said )
After 4 month one night I was on the bad with Nawal and the light off she hold my hand by her sweet hand,, I thought she will show me the movement of the baby but she but my hand on her left breast ( did you feel it ) she said ( what , what thing I feel it?? )
( the tumor on my breast )
I told Nawal do not wary my be it is related 2 the pregnancy . not every tumor is dangerous tomorrow will go 2 the doctor every thing will be okay .
. do not tell any body about it this between me n you (Nawal said )
we want 2 the hospital the doctor saw the tumor and she said ( I can’t say anything you most go 2 the special hospital 4 this kind of disease and I advise u 2 make the examination as son as you can.. when we want 2 the special hospital we fond the parson who will make the examination man not woman
there is no female doctor 2 make the examination ?( I said 2 the man who work in the reception )
no in this specializes we have only men ( he said)
what… we are in Islamic country why do not hire men n women in this job (I said with anger )
I will not let man see my breast and chest ( Nawal said 2 me )
I am with you I prefer 2 die than some body touch ur breast but Islamic instruction clear in this situation it is allow in necessary cases like this )
her chest and breasts no body saw them only me even the sun and the moon the doctor touch them and spread them and but them in examination device,,, the blood go 2my head ( I which be her doctor and no one see her chest ) said that in my self of course and I fond my tears on my cheek fuling . also they tack sample from her breast . they give us appointment next week 2 know the result. We do not told no body even my and her parent and our life go normal without talk about it . next week we went 2 the hospital 2 know the result we stay on the doctor's office the doctor come 2 the office and say ( how your English
Good why (I said )
Did your wife know English (D said)
No (I said )
Okay the result say your wife has 80 % breast cancer and 20 % not.. I advice you. .she most make surgery 2 remove the left breast immediately 2 safe her life (D said that by English )
I feel unconscious and I can not see only dark I will lose my consciousness I leave the doctor office go out side leave Nawal with the doctor on the office alone . I lie on the garden out side the hospital 2 make blood go 2 my head try do not lose my consciousness .
I took some fresh air and control my balance I came back 2 the doctor's office I fond Nawal alone without the doctor .
Where is the doctor ?( I said)
He go ..but where are u go ? u leave me with the doctor alone Mr karate and what he told you by English ? (nawal said )
No thing not that important (I said )
Not important !!!! he told me every thing about the cancer by Arabic also the doctor said you are weak and I should take car of your husband (nawal said )
Yah I am always the bad guy she stronger than me cuz she close 2 the Allah (God ) that help her 2 control her self more than me . we drive a way 2 our house . I hold her hand and I can not control my tears coming from my eyes .
She look 2 my eyes and said (Allah (God ) said in His book (Quran) ):-
And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the steadfast, (155) Who say, when a misfortune striketh them: Lo! we are Allah's and lo! unto Him we are returning. (156) Such are they on whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy. Such are the rightly guided.
Also if I die now I will not be sorry cuz I got the most beautiful part in my life our love
I smile and said ( u can not ran a way from me and my child you will stay in this life until you see ur grand children )
But we face the most important problem THE CHILD. the doctor want 2make abortion surgery 4 the baby and remove the left breast and give her chemotherapy . Nawal said ( I will not kill my baby 2 live )
You are the most important than the child my fear 2 loss you but the child we could have another in future ( I said )
No the child is our love fruit and his movement tall me( I am life mam do not kill me ) Nawal said
Okay I will talk 2 the holly man and know Islamic instruction about this situation and u must flow it ( I said )
When I talk 2 the holly man by Ph. he said (abortion is forbidden in Islam only if the baby cause dangers 2 the mother or the baby came deformed (not normal) Islam allow the abortion .
No I will not kill my baby it is not matter Islam allow or not my baby have right 2 live (Nawal said)
The doctor give us solution and said ( we will make the surgery without kill baby if he live while making the surgery it is good if he die or full down this is his destiny .
I brought Nawal 2 the hospital at night on the morning next day she will make the surgery .
You will leave me her and go ?(Nawal said )
My heart with you I know your heart with me you will be okay and the baby 2 (I said )
You will stay alone in the house who will make your food ? go 2
Do not worry about me ……I will came tomorrow 2 see you .
I can not sleep that night I pray 2 Allah most the time ( my God help me 2 pass this problem let Nawal come back safe 2 in light my life she is my love I can not live without her ) early morning I went 2 the hospital,, they do not allow me 2 enter cuz the visitor's time not came yet, I stop my car in the barking while I wait4 the time in the car I have a nap I saw a dream I see my self with Nawal in the car I drive in small street.
Stop you will kill them ( Nawal said )
What !!!!I do not see any thing (I said)
The bird the small bird (Nawal said )
I stop the car and get out from the car I saw near the wheel small bird do not has feather he stand on his mother and the mother is died . I took the small bird with me 2 the car and show him 2 the Nawal then I wake up from my sleep I found my self in the car I review the dream in my mind and said what it is mean these dream ???
They shocked when I told Nawal's family and also my family when they know what happen 2 us and they decide come 2 see Nawal one the evening .
When the time 4 visitor come I went t direct t 2 Nawal room I saw her sleep and she is vary beautiful ( my love are u okay ) I said but she is not comply I think she still under anesthetic . I went 2 the doctor in his room .
Is nawal okay (I said )
Yes the baby 2 still in his place (D said )
What about the tumor and the breast ?(I said )
We remove them and send sample of them2 the lab 2 be sure .(D said )
When Nawal awake from anesthetic I told her what doctor said 2 me
Are you okay (I said )
I feel pain (Nawal said )
That normal after anesthetic gone what about the baby ?( I said)
He moving now my he said hey dad (Nawal said)
In the evening my and her family come 2 the hospital 2 see Nawal they are admonition us and said why do not share with us what happen 2 you we are not stranger . I let Nawal with them 2 explain and go 2 my house 4 sleep .
The doctor made a meeting with me and Nawal after 3 days from the surgery and said ( Nawal you are still in dangers cuz we must have chemotherapy and ray 2 stop the cancer from sprawl 2 anther parts in your body)
If the chemotherapy and ray harm 2 the baby I will not take it ( Nawal said )
The doctor look 2 me and said ( you will loss your wife )
Is the baby will kill if she take the chemotherapy (I said )
I can not say… my be kill or deform I do not know(D said )
Okay can I Stay with my wife alone p;s doctor ( I said)
When we become alone ( Nawal I can not loss you how can I live without you,,,, the time not with us ,, you are more important 2 me than the baby ) I said
We are the one team you , me and your child I will not forgive my self if I kill him I think you too (Nawal said )
Yes but you not get it my be u will dea you are the main in our life ( I said)
No body know when he dai if it is my day I will go with or without kill my baby (Nawal) said
When I explain our decision 2 the doctor ,,he cry and said my mother I love you ,,your wife very great women but you most sign some paper 2 be your responsibility
after 3 month the baby has 7 month Nawal look like weak I do not know it is from pregnancy or from the cancer also we have weekly appointment with doctor 2 follow her case . one night Nawal's father and borther came 2 our house .
I am worry about Nawal I can not stay without do some thing (Nawal brother )
What can I do she do not want take the chemotherapy cuz the baby ( I said )
We know you love her so much and you do the best (Nawa's father)
But I know some important men can find away 2 enter her special hospital 4 vip paple in the capital city 2 find solution 4 her (Nawal 's brother)
Capital city it far away from our city and I do not have any days off from my work I took all of them (I said)
I know I will take Nawal by my self I will take vacation from my work …if you do not mind (Nawal's brother )
I look 2 the Nawal's eyes 2 find the answer I can not see it
If Nawal want that I do not have any objection ( I said )
If you both see that okay 4 me (Nawal)
I feel sad I do not know it is good 2 my sweetheart bur I want me 2 do that not her brother .early morning her brother came take her bag .
I will call you (Nawal said)
Do not wary about me take care Allah with you (I said )
She enter the car with her brother and disappear and I write poem in the same moment
Do you know which the most painful 2 my …I am not with you when you go
The stranger took you without you say any thing …cuz he is your brother
You rid his car like the prison …without do any thing the rood swallow you
He hijack you from my house and take a way .
The first day gone without get any call next day I call telephone company 2 find hospital Ph.no. . the resection gave me the telephone no 4 the Naw2a's room
Allow (I said )
Yes (Nawal'Brother said )
I am axm how about Nawal is she okay (I said)
Yes she is fine( N.B.said)
Can speak 2 her ( I said )
Now no she is in the bathroom ( N>B> said)
Tell her I call (I said )
After 30 minutes I call one more time but I fond the same thing , she with a doctor , will call you later …. I feel he want 2 be barrier between me and Nawal but why she not call me she know my telephone . no. my be she angry cuz I do not went with her but she no my condition . in the night my telephone . Ringing
Are you okay I am Nawal (she said)
I am fine what about you and the baby ? why do not call me? is every thing ok? (I said )
Me and baby are okay,, baye now ,,,(Nawal said)
Her voice vary weak not talk much my be her brother near her but she is not Nawal which I know . next day when I was my office the Ph. Raing around
Hollow who is cry Nawal? ( I said )
Yes I am Nawal (she said )
WHAT HAPPEN why are you crying ?????? ( I said )
I cry cuz I am very happy I delivery early morning this morning ,,, the baby is fine (Nawal)
WHAT how?? the baby have only 7 month ??? ( I said )
Yes but they gave me special medicine 2 accelerate the delivery now they but the baby in special place but the baby fine (Nawal)
Thank you my God (Allah ) you kept my wife and my son safe (I pray 2 Allah)
Not son axm (Nawal said )
What not SON??(I said )
Yes she is your daughter …..she is a girl (Nawal said)
WOW my daughter I have a daughter my sweetheart( I said )
But do not forget the mother (Nawal said)
No I love you I wish I have wings 2 flay 2 you but I will come this night by bus by the way do you have name 4 the baby (I said )
Yes NOURA the same name 4 your mother ( nawal said)
NOURA and NAWAL ……I LOVE YOU ^_^ THE MAM TOO

1 comment:
masallah what a good post. peace to you brother.
Post a Comment