Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You are flower no one snuffed it ..i find you in my way
You are pearl no one touch it in that ocean
I want you to be my sun 2 remove all my darkness
Come cure my wounds do not increase my fire
My way full of spines my days full of sadness
Com on waking with me on the rood to happy life
Love in it fundamental , Happiness and chastity

Next morning I go direct 2 my sis and told her ( she v sweet gave her all my paints 2 see also all my poems …told her I love her can she talk with me by ph. I am cereous if she want me 2 go her family asking 2 marry her I will )

ARE YOU CRAZY ….my sis said ..i said WAY ?????
My sis said :-
She is admire u there is different between love and admire
Her mother died last year and her father want her 2 take care her small sis and brothers
She well educate more than you
Her big brother want her 2 marry his best friend the pharmacy man
You are bad ,bad, bad guy u my brother I know u very well …… she is my best friend I know her so much she is good ,good , good girl

Thank you my sis any way show her my work or any thing she want ……….i know who can help me my Mam not you

No comments: