p-6
One day I go 2 mam and I told her I want
marry Nawa … she shout ( you do not have dignity they not accept u how u ask them one more time u know the answer .
Mam I want her …only nawal even they reject me 100 time I will ask and ask …. mam said( okay but I can not talk 2 your dad also do not make me part of this subject )
I want 2 dad's room and say
Dad I want marry
Which girl you want
The same girl
Same girl ?
Yes Nawal
NAWAL
My dad smile and said (how can I help)
Send a letter 2 her father ask him again – I said
When Nawal's father receive the letter he think my be Nawal gave me a green light by talk 2 me and give me the support 2 ask again and my be he is not faire 2 his daughter and why Nawal hold every thing …the family his responsibly not Nawa ..but when he discuss the subject with his oldest son .her bother
Said ( Nawal deserve batter than this guy write sweet letter 2 his father but do not accept his son.
Nawal said 2 my sis ( my dad reaper the replay,,,when he sleep I read the letter I know ''THEY DO NOT ACCEPT AXM ON MORE TIME '' I return the letter in his pocket .when my bab wake up and HE want 2 go 2 send letter I stop him face 2 face and without talk I but my hand in his pocket ..take the letter and shred it and through it in the air go 2 my room crying )
this situation gave Nawal's dad the reality she want me she love me saying ( this my future this is my life do not be a Barrier between me and axm )without say one word
Nawal's father get the massage clearly ,without go 2 his son he go direct 2 may father said 2 him mouth 2 mouth I accept axm 2be a haspon 2 my sweet daughter but there are 2 condition 1- the a wedding next years 2- axm take apartment 4 Nawal 2 live not in your housed .
My dad made a meeting 2 tall me and my mother . my mam said( why are they want 2 take my sweetheart from me we have big house …what our family says about us )
Introduction
in my society the guys when they marry must stay in there families house until they will be strong and build a new house then go and live alone with his wife .
and it take 10 years or more .
My dad said ( what about you axm?)
You first dad ) I said
Axm go be happy start your new life with ur baby be responsible 4 house ,wife and new life ( ada said )
I am grateful 2 my dad he help me allot I think he taste the love before he knows mam ^_^
On beautiful afternoon I want with my sis to the market in down town 2 bay some gifts 4 nawal like bracelet from diamonds , necklace from pears , dress from silk , high quality chocolate and bag 2 but the gifts in it .because this night I will go with my family 2 visit her family ^_^ also 2 see Nawal in focus by mam and sis the same 4 Nawal'dad 2 see me in focus .but do imagine that Kasia I will go this night 2 the Nawal's house yayyayyyayayayayayayayay . wish me luck ^_^
p-8
At the 8;30 pm we went 2 Nawal's house me , my father ,mother , my sis , my uncle and aunt by my care of course we wir the past we have .also the gifts. .Nawal's house vary big and beautiful of course the ladies go 2 the special hall 4 them and me , my uncle and my father go 2 the hall 4 men . I hug my enemies in the past Nawal's father also her brother and all her relative . we eat and drank the juice the food was very good. at 10:00 pm go back from Nawal's house I drive the car very fast with anger .( what this you want 2 kill us ,,,, why you are angry ) my dad said ( she is very beautiful I think she is the beast wife 4 you ) my aunt said ( frankly she is sweet girl …what ?) my mam said ( what ..what and why you angry ?)my sis said
Hey I saw this night her father , brothers, all her relative BUT I DID NOT SEE NAWAL NOT HEAR HER VOICE (I said )
You know the roll remember you can not marry her only after one year ( my mam said )
My sis but some thing in my hand and whisper 2me in my ear ( this is Ph no. 4 nawal call her after 11:00 this night )
WaaaaaW I will hear her voice my dream girl Nawal , yes Nawal that girl inside my heart always with me inside my skin I call her name in the dark night when I was sad and when I was happy ,and when I have fever I hear her voice with wind during the dawn . this night I will hear her voice real not imagination.
Naow it is 11P00 pm sharp
I take the Ph. 2 my room the light was off dial her ph no. the Ph rang . rang and rang
Helow who are you ( small child said)
I am axm
What do want ?
Nawal
Nawal okay ( and gone )
؟؟؟اhelow
Nawal (I said)
Yes who are you?
I am axm how are you?
Fine… you ?
I am happy Did you like the gifts
They are beautiful why u bother your self ..do you want any thing ?
M mmm no nothing but can I call you every day the same time
It is okay baye
Baye
It is official voice , firm ,diplomatic but not sweet but my be this is the different between real and imagination . next day she was so sweet told me every thing about her …she said ( I know every thing about you by ur sis I like ur opinions , ur way in this life…and she cry and said ( I am afraid from my brother 2 brake the engagement it easy 4 him 2do cuze you are my Fiancée not husband )
p-8
Every night from 11 pm until 2;00pm I talk 2 Nawal after one week she sent 5 pic 4 her 2 me by her brother …she was very beautiful but we still afraid from her family 2 change there mind cuz I am her fiancée .. thank God He help me because my pors he told me I must go 2 USA California LA for special training …the scholarship take about 11 month . I told Nawal ( you will go a way from me 11 month after we be come clocer I can not live without you ) Nawal said . but this is our excuse 2 marry now and go 2 America ) I said
I told my family I have one week 2 marry Nawal and go 2 USA but Nawal's father refuse the idea and he said ( we will wait 4 you until you finch then u can marry her cuze we are big family and we must prepare every thing 4 that Nawal she is the beast daughter 2 me I must make big wedding 4 her . okay I understand but lest write the book by holy man 2 become wife and husband that make me fine while I am in USA (I said )
I desaid 2 cancel the scholarship but my sis said ( go you will get promotion from ur company ,ur salary will in increase , Nawal will wait 4 you and when she become ur wife no body can change that only you or her also will you become big between her relative Nawal will be proud of you ) mmmm last sentences I like it (I WILL GO)
One night not forgettable in my life never. I want with my father ,uncle ,Nawal's father ,her uncle 2 the holy man in his house 2write the marriage certificate the witness my and her uncles also I sign as husband and some body I thing her brother take the certificate 2 Nawal 2 sigh 2 as bride .
I kiss the head of my dad also Nawal's father head ( you can come after one hour 2 my house 2 see Nawal now she is your wife ) Nawal's father said .
After one hour exactly I was in the living room with Nawal's father watching the TV waiting 4 Nawal 2 see her ..i wait .wait .no one come .suddenly I saw some body push Nawal 2 enter the room I think she is very shy make her aunt 2 do that …..Nawal standup with tray of tee one tub and 3 cups . sweet smile on her face set don near me ( this is Nawal your wife make she happy she is my sweetheart ) Nawal'father said WWWWW she is very beautiful in but her eyes and hair the most ,her eyes big vary black and very white ,her hair long very dark shining ,, her lips ,cheek hands very thing is beautiful or I see it beautiful .
When Nawal's father go out from the room I do not why? I hold her hand saying (how are you) she smile I try 2 kiss her lips she gave me every thing I enter different world sweet, pink and chining I can not describe this world by word …… but I wake up from this world 2 see Nawal'father standing over our head
( what you do ? I know you are lover but be wise ) Nawal'father
I get out from nawal's house and her body smell and her perfume in my nose sit in my car thinking
Awaaw now I see the point of nawal' brother she deserve man better than me ..my be I am selfish guy
I must digging my future in the rocks by my nails 2 make nawal happy
I must protect her by my life ..so God help me
p-10
the plain will take off 12:00 pm 2 NY I reach the airport 11:15 I call Nawal by airport's ph. her voice very weak and far I think she is crying .
I call my family ( be careful try 2 come back safe) dad said
(call me when you reach
( be careful do not forget Nawal ) sis said
(ww what are you saying how can I forget Nawal ?)I said
( it is open country there are beautiful girls and your alone ) sis said
(you know me my sweet sis) I said
( this is the problem I know you )sis said
America familiar 2 me ,,when I was child I have comic books like superman ,bat man ,flash and Tarzan also Tv and movies . English I can understand it the trip take 17 hours flying I reach my apartment and start study in the university after 7 days
LOVE it is very easy u can find it any where on the streets , night club and without roll my neighbor black girl with white guy live 2 gather without marry certificate and my be will have children before marry
I study in the university from 8 am 2 11 am in the afternoon I go 2 the field 2 practice
I call Nawal every Saturday also my family , she send hot letters now her time 2 worry but me I have confidence and comfortable days she now my wife no body take her from me
I love three thing in USA sky ,sun and moon cuz Nawal can see them with me , I miss the sand cuz in California every thing green .
after 4 month some friends in university told me there is 15 days off , I ask why ? they told me those day is holly days for Christian , Christmas the birth of Jesus (puh) and new year
( how can stay in USA 15 days doing nothing) I said
( it is our chance 2 take tour 2 see the most important states in America ) one of my friend said
( no I will go back to me country 2 see my family) I said
( are u mad it 2 expensive long trip and short day only 15 days ) my friends said
( I will go 2 see my family ) I said and Nawal * I said that between me and my self *
I call my boss in the company I told him there is no work ,study 15 days cuz the holly day I will go back 2 my country
(GO BACK WHY??? IT IS ONLY 15 DAYS I can not help you ) my boss said
(okay I will go by my account ) I said
But next day my boss tell me next day I will find ticket in the airport 2 go back 2 my country .of course I told Nawal and me family .after 17 hours I reach my country I saw in the airport hall my mother ,father ,sis wait 4 me . the distant between my house and the airport 120 km
I was raining when reach my town it was very beautiful that night it is very sweet I spend all the night talk with Nawal by the Ph until the sun rise .
Next day at night I went with Nawal 2 nice restaurant together and we try see our future but the most fundamental for it
But the happy days go fast and I most go back 2 usa 4 complete my training…it very hard 2 me and Nawal like when you pull out the soul from the body or child from mam
I flinched my training I start 2 go back 2 my country I like the American society cuz they are most of them friendly for stranger and when I was in there country I do not feel un estrange I mad friends from them in university also karate club when I was practice in it . when I comeback 2 my country I rent apartment and I bought with Nawal every thing 2 make it sweet lovely house . we made the wedding in big hotel of course there are 2 hall one 4 women anther 4 men after I stay with men then I go2 the special room 4 bride take Nawal with me 2 the women hall . I sat with Nawal on the stage between the women my sis dance with some girls in front me . Nawal was very beautiful in wedding dress . after half hours I take Nawal 2 my car 4 going 2 our apartment in the car I hold her hand and i said where you want 2 go .she said any where just drive …. I switch on the tape recorder the song say;-
How many from my age go waist and nothing before I saw you
My heart did not see before .you one moment happiness
I did not taste in this life only the taste of wounds
I began this time only…… I love my age
I start this time afraid …..my age go fast
Every happiness in my imagination I want… I see it now in your eyes
Every thing I saw before my eyes saw you …..nothing …how they counted from my age
You are sweeter than my dream
You are valuablre than my days
Take my by your love take me
Take my from the availability take me
Far ..far only you and me
On love our days rise
On love our night sleep
![]()
![]()

No comments:
Post a Comment